Monday, January 30, 2012

Executive Portraits in Greensboro and Beyond



Bear with me as I make an unabashed pitch for work in these really tight economic times. Besides my other advertising and editorial work, I do executive portraits and head shots for use in magazine articles, websites, social networking, and for general PR. The image above was an environmental portrait of an executive who is also a water polo player. The one below is an image of a management team for a print article on teamwork. Others are for various website and collateral usage.



















I also do traditional and lifestyle portraiture. If you need a headshot or a portrait, studio or location, please give me a call or drop me an email. For that matter, keep me in mind for any of your commercial advertising or editorial photography needs. OK, that's it, that's my pitch. Now I'll go back to just posting photographs. Thank You.










(Photographs copyright 2012 by Dan Routh)

No comments: