Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Paparazzi

(image copyright 2008 by Dan Routh)

I am a commercial advertising photographer, not a Paparazzi. I've never quite understood chasing celebrities around to get a shot. This week, I did shoot a job for a inhouse corporate magazine where I followed an employee for a day. She must have felt like I was a Paparazzi because I had my camera in her face all day. She was a good sport about the whole thing.

My family is a different matter sometimes. Growing up with a Dad as a photographer, my kids as well as my wife have always had a camera forced in their face, they are always the standin or the model when I need one. Sunday my wife and I went down to Chapel Hill (home of UNC) to see the kids, and of course I carried a camera. The image above is my Paparazzi shot of the family for the day.

No comments: