Shiloh Church (Methodist), built around 1883 in a grove of oaks near Troy in Montgomery County, North Carolina. The pews date back to an earlier 1836 log church. There are two doors in the front, one for men to enter and the other for the women. The building also served double duty as a school.
There is a website at http://www.shilohchurchtroy.com/.
(Photographs copyright 2011 by Dan Routh)